Home Page Forums The Tick Slayer Forum Life after Lyme/cure

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sienna bale 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sylvia

Hi Perry,
    I’ve been really distressed recently about the whole “Lyme can only be put into remission” thing and according to my doctor is a maintenance disease. This really scares me and it’s all I’ve been thinking about recently! I’m only 23 and I’m afraid I will have to settle for a mediocre life due to this illness. So essentially is it possible to cure Lyme disease rather than just have it in remission and then get symptoms all over again at the moment of high stress? it just seems so daunting.
    I’m hoping that after recovering I will still be able to have a few drinks with friends and have nights out rather than having to cut things short/ work full time and still have energy for other things but from all the discussions in Lyme forums it seems this won’t be possible which has been giving me immense anxiety and depression more so than the symptoms themselves !
    Thank you

#11566 Reply

Sylvia

Also, a guy I met in the IV clinic also said he thought he had cured his Lyme and then he caught a parasite on a trip to Fiji and all his symptoms came back… Does this mean that any infection can trigger Lyme symptoms all over again? What about travelling, and not being able to eat clean for a period of time, does that mean the Lyme will come back again also? Not sure what to think of all this:(

#11585 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

If you get stressed and it comes back, then you were never really over it. I’m sorry you have some doc telling you that it’s just remission. If that were the case, then I’m not sure what you would call my recovery? Remission? No way!

It sounds like you’re just not having a full recovery. The guy in Fiji wasn’t over his either. Traveling should not be an issue, you can get just as many parasites here in the US as you can elsewhere. You just have to play it smart with what you eat, etc. But you cannot live in a glass bubble either.

Go have fun, but take care of yourself. If you are still getting sick if you’re stressed, you aren’t totally well yet.

Hope that explains it.

Best,
    Perry

#12642 Reply

sienna bale

I am very happy to testify about how i was cured from lyme, i am from San Francisco United State i want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from Lyme, Lyme is known not to have a cure, i have this virus since 2012, i have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about Dr Agbadi herbal home on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, CANCER, HERPES etc, at first i doubted if it was real but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor he helped me with his herbal medicine and i was healed within (14 days) and i went for a medical checkup and my doctor confirm it that i am free from LYMES, the main reason why i share this testimony is to tell the whole world that lyme is real and the cure is also real. If you have Lyme and you lost your hope, Dr Agbadi is the right herbal doctor to cure that sickness of yours, that is giving you sleepless night. Contact this grate herbal doctor for any kind of disease or ailment through his email ( Dragbadilaguspelltemple@gmail.com ) visit his website at http://dr-agbadi-home-of-solution.webs.com/ Or whatsapp him on +2347031991061

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Life after Lyme/cure
Your information: