Home Page Forums The Tick Slayer Forum horrible head and neck pain

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Perry Fields 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joni

I have managed to get rid of most symptoms except the 24/7 head and neck pain. Of course I am in SC and no doctors here believe it is Lyme. Any suggestions please.

#2071 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

It sounds like you have toxicity in your head somewhere. You have a plethora of Lymph nodes in your neck region. It may be Lyme die-off or build up of die-off or it could be dental. Please refer to The Tick Slayer Plan if this sounds totally bizarre and also find yourself a good integrative medical doc. No worries about not finding an LLMD. The best Lyme docs I know are not even a part of ILADS or call themselves LLMDs. Just food for thought. All my best, Perry

#2109 Reply

Dawn

Joni I too have had head and ear issues And what helped me was MMS drops there is some controversy over this but it helped a lot. Miracle Mineral Solution do some research on it. I was skeptical to try it at first but now I use it on my skin, drops in my nose and eyes and I drink 6 drops a day for maintenance. It is very powerful stuff so read about it thoroughly befor you attempt tp use it.

Dawn

#2142 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Dawn, I wouldn’t do MMS. I’ll write you in your coaching emails. There is a time and place for that stuff and I like that stuff, BUT, for many people I would advise a much different route and use MMS at the END of a recovery….nowhere in the beginning or middle of it. It’s real harsh. Most people are not doing the fundamental things right to do MMS and will get pretty ill on it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: horrible head and neck pain
Your information: