Home Page Forums The Tick Slayer Forum Help for Child with suspected Lyme

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Perry Fields 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Tarah Eldridge

I’ve been sick since March of 2014 with Lyme (diagnosed via CD57 in June of 2014). My daughter (8) has presented with mild symptoms since 2015. Her CD57 was inconclusive according to my Dr. (her number was 80 and he treats for Lyme if below 60 but wants it above 100). I’m trying to treat her at home but not sure the amounts and direction to go. She’s been taking Cat’s Claw, Theives essential oil on her feet, Lavender oil for sleep, Probiotics, turmeric and reservetrol. Her symptoms include: leg pains, back pains, headache (behind her eyes sometimes), feverish (although never above 98.9), stomach ache, sore throat, general malaise. I also give her epsom salt baths when she feels puny. She has many good days but occasional bad days. No where near the extent of my issues (thank the Lord). What direction should I go with her healing? Thanks for any help!

#11876 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Tarah,

Thank you for writing. First, I am very sorry you and your daughter are both sick. I guess I would need to know how young she is, before I write anything ill advised.

Perry

#11878 Reply

Tarah

She’s eight. Thanks

#11879 Reply

Tarah Eldridge

I’ll also add that she had complete bloodwork and the only thing that came up was low vitamin D. We supplemented her for that and no change.

#11880 Reply

Tarah Eldridge

My symptoms are very mild at this point, with the exception of leg pain and bulging veins after I removed my dental amalgam two weeks ago. I’m going to order your internal clay and clay bath to see if that helps.

#11900 Reply

Tarah

Does anyone have any insight to offer?

#11964 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Tarah,

Your child can do a low dose of the many things you can do online here at The Tick Slayer. If she is 8 years old, she would probably be doing 1/2 to 1/3 of what you would do. Nothing on the site is harmful. It just has to be treated with respect, because while I promote alternative/natural care mostly…it’s still a real treatment when you use oils, etc. I would also get her on a few rounds of salt/C and probably IV C as well. If you use oils, you need more than just putting something on her feet. You need the oils on this website and they need to be internally taken. A small dose goes a long way. Please check the blog here to see how I suggest oils being used.

As for you, there are too many unknowns to make suggestions for you. I think you should get a good workup with lots of labs (blood chem panels and viral/fungal panels also).

I’m glad you got your fillings removed. That’s a good first step.

Please check my blog out, there is a wealth of info there! Take the advise. It’s good.

Best to you and your daughter!
    Perry

#12016 Reply

Tarah

Update: we have found mold in our home! I suspect this is why my child has similar symptoms to mine and why likewise I can’t get 100% better from Lyme! Should I start both of us on the Mold oil and the aspertox?

#12030 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Tarah,

I would do both. Mold #6 is for killing mod, but Aspertox is for teaching the immune system how to respond to it, making someone “less allergic” to it.

I would also get an ozone machine and this is on top of getting mold mitigated as much as possible.

Let me know if you need more help! Sorry about the discovery, it’s quite common.

Best to you,
    Perry

#12215 Reply

TArah

Thanks for the help! I’m going to order both mold products and start there. Would you suggest letting my daughter take the mold oils internally? She has drunk “thieves tea” before (1 drop thieves, 3 drops lemon, raw honey, in hot water) and tolerated it well. But never any other oils internally.

#12238 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Tarah!

Yes, she can, but depending on how “big” she is, you may want to cut the dose to around 1/3 (for example) of what you take.

You can both take them by “cutting” them in other oils and that will work well also.

If you have a severe mold and fungus problem, check the CANDIDA Plan on the plan section.

Here’s the bundle to that- http://thetickslayer.com/product/candida-cleanse/#configuration

Let me know if you have questions!

Happy Healing!

Perry

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Help for Child with suspected Lyme
Your information: