Home Page Forums The Tick Slayer Forum Beating Lyme Disease…and whatever else ails you.

This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  curtis.sierra00 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Michael

Hi Perry,

Thanks for the reply! I agree it is a mistake to focus solely on killing the bugs. At first all I cared about was taking high doses of strong abx and just wanted an easy fix. I experienced horrible side effects from this and was toxic. This did teach me and I did start taking 100 billion of probiotics a day, drinking apple cider vin, aloe, kombucha and other things, diet. Raw milk was a godsend too. However I did get about 80 90 percent better taking abx I think…I was plateauing though for sure. It’s hard for me to understand how you got better without abx for the most part because I just crumble if stop or even miss a couple doses. I see what you are saying though you really have to feed your health with nutrients but also detox and keep your mental health in check, right? I actually think if I juiced 3x a day I might be better in literally no time. Anyways I think I would benefit from some coaching because it’s easy to lose perspective. I will order your book but I would love some coaching if you are offering. How would We go about doing that? Thank you so much perry I am so glad there are people like you out there who can share their paths to healing and knowledge! Looking forward to reading your book!
    Best wishes,
    Michael

#9758 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Yes on raw milk. It’s amazing stuff. You are just in a bit of a cycle here, because you’ve become dependent on taking abx to kill bacteria. If you beat your immune system, once you get off abx, your body cannot deal with infection properly. So you have an imbalance that has to be dealt with. That’s why you plateau.

Juicing is good, but like all things, can be overdone. Juicing with fruits can put a lot of sugar into your diet…simple sugars that get broken down real fast (instantly really) and then you have a blood sugar issue. Plus, being alkaline is good, but it’s more about being “right on the line.” You can do “Treatments” where you make yourself super alkaline to fix a problem, but then you need to stop. Being super alkaline for too long of a period, causes problems! You need acidity.

I’d read the book first. Then you know what I’m about and there are no surprises. Then we can get you on a plan and see what kind of healthcare folks are around you locally to help. I’ll be asking you a lot of questions, so you really need to gather up your information.
    See: COACHING HERE

Best,
    Perry

#9795 Reply

Evie

I was diagnosed with Lyme in January 2012 was taking antibiotics up until january 2014. I am currently taking collodial silver along with lots of other supplements. Also I am doing the ondamed (like rife machine) I still get really bad heart symptoms and even though I feel better still have low energy and can not tolerate any alcohol. Should I get back on antibiotics? Still very hard for me to work-out because my heart rate will go up so high. I have a strep problem too but they do not think removing the tonsils is a good idea because of they are unsure that is where it is harbored. Any advice would be helpful. Not sure where to go from here.

#9806 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Evie,

You shouldn’t be drinking alcohol anyway at this time. Truthfully, it really takes a lot of liver energy to break alcohol down. Most people at this stage have pretty sick livers, so I would concentrate on giving it TLC, not making it process more garbage…for now.

I cannot tell you to get on ABX or not. You don’t need to take abx to beat Lyme, but if you don’t have a solid plan to keep bacteria replicating, but the other methods that are natural and available, then you have no choice..or less of a choice.

If your heart is an issue, you have 1) low mag levels 2) electrolyte imbalance 3) anxiety and probably fear also 4) needing nutrients to keep blood pressure and heart healthy…and it’s probably a combo of all 4 things.

If you have strep, you have illness in that immune system. There are more than 1 immune system in the body. Overall your immune system is low, so is your respiratory. You don’t have to be butchered and I would NOT go this route, I agree with whatever they said about NOT taking them out. BUT what is your plan to combat it? Strep is complicated, but it’s bacteria, so what you beat down Lyme with, usually and most often, will work against strep. Overall your bacteria sounds out of control.

You can take a look at the items on this website for beating infection: http://thetickslayer.com/product-category/products-for-infection/

I would use ALL OF THEM. Most of them have dosage information on them. You also need to have a detox plan, so when you kill whatever you have off, you can process it safely. KidneyCHI will protect the kidney and eliminate waste, Asparagus Extract will keep you alkaline and promote kidney health. Internal Clay will really mop up toxins and balance your entire system.

Those are the best of the best. So take what I wrote seriously.

Best to you!
    Perry

#9810 Reply

Evie

Thank you Perry.

Are the Oils (thieving well) on the infection clean up page oils you can take under the tongue — how long after taking that would you take a detox? Do you take all in same day?

Thanks

#9864 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

You don’t take these under the tongue…it’s freaking hot! This is not a homeopathic, although I do put codes on the products (information to beat infection issues). I would put the drops of oil into water and drink it up.

What kind of detox?

Ideally each day you take Thieving Well and Internal Clay (for example) so you are always using something that mops of die off…you don’t know when you are actually going to get to the stubborn stuff, it dies when it dies. You have to be ready to mop it up, so daily is what you need to be focused on.

Best,
    Perry

#10074 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

You get sick because you’re teaching your body to use abx to kill Lyme, not using your actual immune system and at the same time you are killing your immune system. So when you get off drugs, you feel like you’re falling backwards. It’s the “Lyme cycle” and you’ll have to break it. Your diet sounds great, but you will need hard core immune system modulators. I have 1 lb bags of STRAIGHT, PURE Tsi-Ahga coming at the end of this week. You may want to inquire about it. I have a guy who is done forging for this mushroom and he makes the powder from it. It’s the same person who supplies us for this product here: http://thetickslayer.com/product/immunostimulant/

I would work on that and gut health.

For coaching- just read the book first, so you know what you’re getting into! Then you can check out the coaching page here: http://www.thetickslayer.com/coaching I get VERY involved and our first session can be done via video, so that’s always neat to see someone in person.

You’ll be an easy case if you said you got back to 80%. It just means you are missing some vital, but KEY actions.

Best to you!
    Perry

FYI- I don’t think just juicing will fix this scenario. But it’s good for you, for sure!

#10116 Reply

Michael

Hi Perry,

Thanks for the advice! I definitely need to focus more on supporting my immune system and gut health. Are those the key actions you are talking about? I would be interested in learning more about those mushrooms and buying some. I recently added you on fb that might be an easier way to get a hold of me. Thanks!
    Michael Buechler

#10169 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

It’s about finding the weakest link and fixing it. So you’d have to figure that out. It’s worth figuring out!

Best,
    Perry

#10195 Reply

Megan

Hi, Perry. I spent the last 6 months at a Lyme disease clinic that, at one point in the treatment, used IV Levaquin. Not only that, I received the most he’d ever given at 19 IV bags over a month’s time. I am an NCAA division-1 athlete who was looking forward to returning to my career, but now I have substantial tendon damage from all of the Levaquin I received. Do you have any tips for how to heal these via supplements, therapy, anything? Thanks so much.

#10319 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Megan,

That sounds like malpractice. I’d get an attorney for that.

Low level lasers work well (as a treatment). Also you need to detox like crazy from these drugs. You will have residue in your liver, but other organs and even in your muscles and tendons. You could do some homoepathics, we have some here for that issue. I’d eat a lot of clay- like the kind on this website, that also works as a homeopathic (because of the codes on it).

The other is making sure you know specifically what nutrients you are missing. In your case, I’d take 2 oz of IGW EVERYDAY for the next few months. Nutrients will help a lot and protect from further damage.

You could use shark cartilage (that’s a supplement) and perhaps use some topical things DMSO with MSM (sulfur). Even using DMSO and essential oils that have high ORAC value, could be helpful for “spot treatments.”

I’m really sorry about the tendon stuff. You can do what you can do here and I believe you probably can recover from this, but to what degree, it’s unknown. That is why NO DOC should be giving treatments like this.

It’s unnecessary. It’s overkill. It’s dangerous. It does cause long term problems.

I’d get an attorney also while you are recovering from this.

Keep a good attitude about this, but you have been treated poorly.

Best to you,

Perry

#10320 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

I’m sorry this took so long to reply. Your post was hidden since it was added to the main forum post- This should use a separate topic and header.

#10340 Reply

Siegfried

Hello Perry!
    It’s always a pleasure to read your newsletter! In the last few days I read some parts of your recovery in the book. For instance your hard time at universities. At the moment I’m a student at a German university and have to cope with all my limitations. I have to work very hard to get my grades and to move on to the next term. However my health level is about 75% and I’m a litte bit afraid that I cannot recover due to my studies. Above all I cannot do detoxing, because I need a clear mind for my classes. My concentration and memory level is very low due to the workload. It would be a very hard decision to quit. Do you have some clients which have the same problems to be in such similar situation? Unfortunately I will finish my study by 2017 or 2018. It’s a long time and I have Lyme for eleven years. Maybe you have a very good tip for me. Thanks Perry,
    Siegfried

#10346 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Siegfried,

Guten Tag!

First of all you must rest a lot. If you’re at a university there is always a lot going on. You must take care of you. If you want to study, do well with grades and not crash, I’d take it REAL easy. Study during the day and do not do late night cram sessions. You know what I’m talking about!

Now for practical health things you can do-

-Find out quickly what you’re allergic to (food wise). You get brain fogged easily by eating foods that don’t agree.

-Take time to take walks- they de stress you and keep you from crashing.

-Rub cilantro on your temples to detox your head area. Take clay baths. It works.

-Take the Braverman test- Google it. Find out your scores and follow the advise. This helps with neurotransmitters REALLY well and this will give you brain food.

-Take aloe oil or kill oil- you need DHA and essential fatty acids. Check out this stuff I have on this site!

-Take time off if you feel really bad and spend a year getting well. Then go back to school. It’s OKAY to take time off!

If it’s overwhelming and the above suggestions are not enough, then you need to take time off and deal with your situation or you’re going to make everything worse for yourself later on.

-For Lyme issues- you can also take my series of oils coming out. If you do take them, just make sure you do some clay eating, clay baths and do some other methods of detoxing. You will need it if you take the oils. They will work well, but I don’t want you to herx badly while studying and taking tests. This is no good.

You need to plan some recovery things out for yourself. Think about it.

Glad you like the newsletter and keep me posted!

Best to you,
    Perry

#11090 Reply

Katie

Perry
    I was diagnosed and treated for lupus for 3 1/2 years only to find out Lyme is the real culprit. I’ve researched and read a lot and I trust in my body’s ability to heal itself. I bought a sauna, do Epsom salt baths, foot baths, walks, trampoline for lymphatic system, meditation, prayer, I juice greens every morning as well as take probiotics, herbs, vitamins, oils, I eat a strict organic non gmo diet (basically 75% veggies 10% fruit 5% nuts/seeds 5% grass fed meats. My problem is I can’t get rid of my tremors/ seizures any advice? cBD oil helps but not going away 🙏🏻 thanks for all you do to get us well
    Katie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
Reply To: Beating Lyme Disease…and whatever else ails you.
Your information: