Home Page Forums The Tick Slayer Forum Beating Lyme Disease…and whatever else ails you.

This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  curtis.sierra00 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

This forum is for people to talk about what’s working for them when it comes to beating Lyme disease. I’ll chime in when I can and do my best to do it routinely enough. My interests are in helping people with Lyme disease overcome their health issues. I’m not really focused on anyone, but the people who have set their intentions of getting healthy. Wishing you all the best in your recovery! You can do it!

#2130 Reply

Alberto

I have Lyme disease & am an aicvte member of a Lyme organization. Over the past several years, I have spoken to many people with Lyme disease. For those that did develop the bulls-eye rash, they claim the rash resulted after a mosquito, gnat, or yellow fly bite. TICKS ARE NOT THE ONLY TRANSMITTER OF LYME DISEASE ! Borellia burgdorferi aka Lyme bacteria, is a spirochete form of bacteria. It’s in the same family as the bacteria that causes Syphilis. Lyme disease CAN also be sexually transmitted.

#2138 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Thank you for posting that Alberto. You’re absolutely right. Bloodsuckers are bloodsuckers. There are obvious other ways of transmission other that of a tick.

And YES about the sexual transmission also.

#2589 Reply

Nancy

Has anyone experienced severe gait issues with lyme? My son was originally diagnosed with MS and now lyme. He is better cognitively with treatment, but his walking is extremely impaired.

#2598 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Nancy,

There could be issues from toxins between joints. This often happens with viruses stored in the spinal column. You often hear of people complaining about popping sounds from their bones moving.  I would say good chiropractic care would be essential to his plan.  It’s pretty much essential anyways, but a good chiropractor can work miracles when it comes to mobility issues.

I wish your son a full recovery. All my best,

Perry

#3900 Reply

Evelyn

Hi,
    I have Lyme, Bartonella, maybe Babesia and the protozoa. I’ve been in treatment for 4 years and am still struggling, especially cognitively with brain fog and memory issues. Any advice?
    Thank you.

#3902 Reply

Becky

I was diagnosed with Lyme in August after 2years of being ill with” chronic fatigue “. I ordered the book and will order the protocol guideline today! I was wondering if you had heard of Advanced Cell Training? I am determined NOT to go on antibiotics. So far I have spent 2 years changing my diet and do not want to ruin my gut!!! I have heard that Advanced Cell Training uses no pharmaceuticals. It’s all new to me and I’m in a healing crisis feeling very overwhelmed!!!

#3914 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Evelyn- Well there could be many reason for cognitive issues. Nutrients are usually a top issue and fix for this, but underlying causes are infection/toxicity building up and breaking you down in places (like in your mind). The plan is two-fold. You first get off anything that kills your gut (including ABX) and take natural anti-microbials, you treat your gut and supplement hard to fix it, at the same time you give your brain and nervous system the nutrients it need to repair. Part of your gut plan, should include RAW WHEY and CLAY (as this will detox you further). Check out my suggestions in product categories. Cog P is a good one for you, make sure B vitamins are HIGH.

All the EV,
    Perry

#3915 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Becky- Yes, I know of Advanced Cell Training. You need to take something ORALLY to fight infection (antimicrobials work well). You also need to address the mind/body connection which is often spiritual. Yes, that makes everyone uncomfortable saying that.

I would use Elynn Light, because she addresses this connection and then goes even deeper into repair, helping people address emotional burdens, spiritual issues (and yes, even entity type stuff).
    Go here to see interview: http://thetickslayer.com/elynn-light/

I would do this instead of Advanced Cell Training. Even that can make you herx, but you have to remove road blocks that you are having. Part of your crisis is emotional, not just physical. The physical plays into the emotional. This is stuff that ACT cannot do.

Plus, I’m not sure how I even feel about the guy who does it. He has my book and a testimonial (that he wrote technically, strong armed me for it and I’ve felt bad ever since) on his video promo stuff. He gave me this, “Us Lyme people should stick together pitch and I never heard from his since that time.” I don’t like people like this. That makes me question all of his testimonials.

What he does have right is that everything is like the Matrix (it’s all codes and binary at that). So by saying codes (repeating numbers) you are training, but what it doesn’t address is the spiritual. And that’s all codes also, but codes that are in the highest intention…ones that can be much more profound for healing.

I know of people who have done ACT and are still not well, because they never dealt with emotional/mind-body/spiritual connection.

Hang in there. Healing crisis are good things.

All the best,
    Perry

#9609 Reply

Linda

I received your short version of book and noticed no mention, that i saw, of using ozone therapy. What are your findings on ozone therapy and saunas? Thank you for reply and congratulations on wedding 🙂
    In Health and Wellness for His Service,
    Linda

#9657 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Linda,

I love ozone. Ozone anything is good for the body when it comes to infection and general cleaning. Ozone in the blood is great, ozone enemas are great, ozone inhalation is great and drinking ozonated water is great. The method you use is how you get to the “problems.” Some methods are cheaper than others. The saunas are expensive. At home machines are a VERY good alternative and pay for themselves.

There are many people who say it’s dangerous and it can be in HUGE amounts, but most items sold for personal use don’t have the output to maim you or scar you. I obviously have to be careful when being a proponent of the use of ozone for obvious reasons. I’ve had people get carried away using it and get sick….the bounce back, but some people really go overboard with trying to kill infection, as if it were they only problem they have.

Best to you!
    Perry

#9678 Reply

Linda McNees

Thank you for your reply Perry. I am wanting to get a home base ozone therapy set up with sauna, for drinking, etc. I know you have to be cautious with recommendations but if there is anyway you could recommend a reputable company that can also recommend protocols for their equipment I would be very grateful. I have checked a few then turned around and saw really negative reviews on company. So, among other issues surrounding Lyme this is just another hurdle to jump…Thank you for whatever you feel comfortable in suggesting. Will be starting on protocol suggestions from your book as well.
    Sincerely,
    Linda

#9706 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Linda,

I sell a pretty good one, but I’m also looking currently for an alternative. When I’m done with my testing and research, I’ll post here!

In the meantime, you can get started with your plan and just add ozone at a later time. Usually, there has to be some PREP work first before you can jump into a full plan using ozone. If you go for ozone at first, you will herx and not really heal. I see this a lot!

Go in steps for sure!

Best to you Linda,
    Perry

#9745 Reply

Michael

Wow it has been a long time since I checked back into this site. It has come a long way and looks great. Perry, I came upon this site in 2011 when I first realized I had lyme and I want to thank you for creating this resource and sharing your story it is truly an inspiration for me. Too make it short I have been taking oral antibiotics for 3 1/2 years however I quit 5 months ago due to fear of side effects and just needing a break. I am spiraling down i am afraid which is horrifying because I was so close… I need to follow your advice perry and really hit this from every angle. I have been taking colloidal silver for the past 3 weeks. I am using a silver generator and it does kill the lyme but I need to do more. I need to juice, I need enzymes, exercise, vitamin c IV, vitamin d, that thieves oil you sell looks incredible…but it’s so overwhelming…why am I not getting better. Sorry for the long ramble but I have hit the wall and I need some advice. I will definitely be purchasing your book. I want to create my own resource like yours perry how can I do this? We all need to keep spreading the word about Lyme. It’s so hard with the fatigue to do literally anything lately though. Thanks for any advice you all might have god bless!

#9751 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Well you’re doing some good things, but yes, sometimes it takes a better plan. There is obviously something(s) you are not addressing, which could help you a lot ONCE it’s been addressed. 3.5 years is too long to be on drugs, so part of your issue is GUT. And you are doing things to kill Lyme naturally, but what about the rest of you?

This is actually a problem that many Lyme folks get into. They are so concerned about infection, they do not realize how important the other parts are. These other parts will make you feel sick and defeated if they are not addressed.

So I cannot really provide advice, since I don’t know what’s going on. Plus, technically I don’t give advice, I educate people on options (wink).

About creating a resource and all that, let’s get you healthy first!

If you need coaching, just ask. But yes, it’s best to read that book. It’s an easy, fast read and will help you get a handle on what a full recovery looks like.

Keep your head up! You just need a better angle.

Best,
    Perry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
Reply To: Beating Lyme Disease…and whatever else ails you.
Your information: