This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Perry Fields 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve been dealing with Lyme disease for over 20 years now.

I’m 40 currently but I was bitten when I was around 16 years of age.

It wasn’t until 2011 that I was clinically diagnosed with Lyme disease and finally had something to explain all of my symptoms.

So it would appear that I now have chronic Lyme disease. I did the standard IV antibiotic treatment for a month to no avail when I was first diagnosed.

Since that time I’ve been slowly getting worse.

Right now the things that I’m most plagued by are digestive issues (bloating and gas no matter what I eat), fatigue, and chills.

I feel like all three may be the result of a sick gut. The reason I think I have a sick gut is due to the all the antibiotics I’ve been on over the years. I did and still do get upper respiratory infections and I would often end up getting put on antibiotics for treatment.

At any rate, I’m mostly concerned about the chills, as that’s the symptom that makes me the most uncomfortable.

I have a lot of pressure in my head as well, and feel like the chills are stemming from the head pressure which itself may be indicative of a problem with my hypothalmus, which I understand is the gland located in the brain that regulates body temperature.

Has anyone else experienced prolonged, persistent chills? I believe that this is a common issue with Lyme, especially chronic Lyme, so I was wondering if any one can provide suggestions on the best way to deal with this problem.

#12553 Reply

Hi Perry,

Do you have any ideas here?

Thanks,

#12556 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi William,

Sorry that you are feeling so poorly. CHILLS are really just your immune system fighting something off. It says to me that you are having an active infection of some sort, you may even have ABX resistant bacteria, so you really need to try HARD at another approach.

The other issue that probably needs to be addressed is thyroid/endocrine systems. So you probably need to get some hormones tested here.

I cannot give you much suggestions other than that, because I would have to go through your case history to figure out what’s really happening and it sounds like you need to get some labs done so that you have some really good qualitative measurements, that can be used to figure out what to do next.

IMMUNE SYSTEM/THYROID.

Please let me know how I can help further.

Best,
    Perry

#12566 Reply

Thanks, Perry. I don’t know if this would provide any insight into my situation but about 3 years ago I started having problems with my legs feeling really heavy and now in addition my legs are more prone to go to sleep in certain positions than they were previously.

In addition my legs are a bit weak and uncoordinated. Weak legs was another symptom that I experienced years ago but wasn’t really noticeable enough to warrant any real attention. It’s only now looking back that I realize that this was one of the first signs of a problem. Now I will sometimes trip a little when walking. It’s really quite strange. I’ll just be walking along and I’ll trip a little. The weird thing is I don’t necessarily feel anything when it’s happening. It’s not like my legs or feet are doing anything unusual from my perspective. I’ll just sort of trip a little all of a sudden.

I also have heart palpatations too and a stiff neck. In fact the palpatations and stiff neck were the first symptoms that I started having when I began to realize that there was something wrong with me.

These are just a few of the more noticeable issues that I’m having. However I think I probably have just about every symptom that you can associate with Lyme.

Let me know if you have any other thoughts or ideas about what is going on based on this additional information.

Thank you,

#12578 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. It sounds like you have a circulation issue/ vein issue. Which is common with AGE, but also common when you have debris from die-off and Rouleaux type blood cells (from age and infection, etc).

So it sounds like your infection issues are pretty intense. Stiff neck could be dental issues (flowing into the lymphatic system from focal infection (from root canals, implants, crowns, wisdom teeth being removed years earlier, etc). That must be mitigated by a biological dentist.

But you do have infection, I believe.

Heart palps- you probably have a magnesium deficiency. Don’t believe all the BS about not taking mag when you have bugs. It’s a catch-22 of sorts, but not having enough mag WILL KILL YOU by weakening the heart! So don’t let that happen.

So circulation- you must continue to exercise. http://thetickslayer.com/product/vein-lite/

and http://thetickslayer.com/product/respond-proteolytic-enzymes/

For infection- take a look at the infection page and GO CRAZY. I would do combos of salt and oils and Synergy C.

http://thetickslayer.com/product-category/products-for-infection/

For better guidance on use, I would get one of the plan/schedules. THey are AWESOME. http://thetickslayer.com/product-category/recovery-plans/

I would look specifically at the Lyme one and the Salt/C one. It’s a better approach to typical salt/C plan.

Best to you,

Perry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Chills
Your information: