Home Page Forums The Tick Slayer Forum Buy- Sell- Trade Used or New Health Equipment

This topic contains 48 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jvan7 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

bxgonz23

I am interested in a used Onamed. Pls email me at bxgonz23@hotmail.com

#11923 Reply

Drew

Is your ondamed still for sale?

#11924 Reply

Drew

If anyone out there has a ondamed for sale im looking to buy reber_drew@yahoo.com. Thanks!

#12021 Reply

Jennifer

I am 35 years old and have late stage Lyme Disease. I went undiagnosed for 12 years. My LLD suggested I purchase an Ondamed machine to help with my severe symptoms. I am having trouble findingredients a used machine. Does anyone know where I can purchase one? Thanks for your help! Jennifer

#12035 Reply

Silvi

Hi Jennifer,
    If you are still looking for Ondamed, please email me. I am selling mine – 17 months old, still under warranty. It comes with applicators, manuals and original case.
    silvistoyanova@hotmail.com

#12072 Reply

Chris

I have a Longevity steam sauna and ozone generator system available in the SE Rhode Island area. Excellent condition, always cleaned thoroughly with hydrogen peroxide after each use. Perfect working order, the down button on the remote has not worked since brand new purchased directly from Longevity. The steam sauna has small wheels at the back so it can be tipped back and rolled for positioning inside the house, and is designed to fit through standard doorways.

This is available with or without the ozone generator, which is the adjustable EXT-120 along with oxygen concentrator (plugs into home outlet, no need for heavy oxygen tanks ever). Will sell sauna alone, or as a complete system with the ozone generator and oxygen concentrator package.

The entire system cost me $7000. The sauna is available for $3000 alone, or as a complete package with ozone generator and oxygen concentrator for $5000.

Must be picked up in southeastern Rhode Island, I cannot deliver however I can cooperate if you have a shipper to pick it up and properly secure and deliver it to you. Will fit in the back of a minivan with seats down, or a pickup truck easily. Contact me for more information.

#12081 Reply

Stacy Robinette

For sale: Longevity Ozone Generator In Briefcase + accessories $1,450
    Includes
    1. Longevity EXT50 ozone generator
    2. Briefcase
    3. 50 mL glass trap
    4. 500 mL glass flask for ozone water
    5. 1,000 mL glass flask for ozone water
    6. Stethoscope for ear insufflation
    7. Ozone destruct unit
    8. 240 L oxygen tank
    9. Pediatric oxygen regulator
    10. Plexiglass stand for 50ml glass trap
    11. Lauer lock for insufflation bags
    12. 18 brand new rectal insufflation bags in sealed packages
    13. 47 brand new rectal catheters in sealed packages
    14. Owner’s manual

Original price for all of the above was $2,414.92 in April 2014. Lifetime warranty. Excellent condition. My location is Whittier, California.

#12343 Reply

Vicki

Hello Betsy;
    Did you sell the Biomat?
    Thanks,
    Vicki

#12707 Reply

Carine Van Hullebusch

Hi,
    I am looking for Ondamd device to buy.

#12708 Reply

Carine Van Hullebusch

i am looking for een Ondamed te buy!!

#12737 Reply

Jeremi

I have an unused tickslayer ozone unit i need to sell! It is the red one!$600.00

#12877 Reply

Silvi

Hi Carine,
    If you are still looking for used Ondamed, please email me.

#12895 Reply

Emmett

Hi Silvi

I am looking for a used ondamed to buy.
    I don’t see how to email you, can u email me?

Thank you!

#12896 Reply

Drala

Betsey,

I’m interested in buying the used Biomat you have posted for sale. Is this still available. My name is Drala my e-mail is drala8@gmail.com. Please let me know if it’s still available

Thank you
    Drala

#13008 Reply

Renna

I’m looking for a Longevity Ozone Generator and accessories. Please let me know if anyone is selling these items.

Stacy, do you still have your setup?

I can be emailed at vermicularv@yahoo.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
Reply To: Buy- Sell- Trade Used or New Health Equipment
Your information: