Home Page Forums The Tick Slayer Forum Buy- Sell- Trade Used or New Health Equipment

This topic contains 48 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jvan7 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

To anyone who posts- you have to “tick” the box (after you sign into this website), to get NOTIFIED. You will see it when you are writing in your text box. You can’t miss it.

If you already signed up for my newsletter, take the “tick” mark off, otherwise you will get an error message and will lose what you wrote.

Best,
    Perry

#11290 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

To anyone who posts- you have to “tick” the box (after you sign into this website), to get NOTIFIED. You will see it when you are writing in your text box. You can’t miss it.

If you already signed up for my newsletter, take the “tick” mark off, otherwise you will get an error message and will lose what you wrote.

Best,
    Perry

#11348 Reply

Barbara

I have a Tygent 7070 for sale that I purchased new and have had for 5 years. It works perfect. Sells new for 2,100.00 and will sell for 485.00. Can send picture of it.

#11370 Reply

Vicki Price

Betsy,
    I’m interested in your bio mat selling for $550 plus shipping. Please let me know if it’s still available.

#11485 Reply

Debbie Nasser

I have a Doug Coil Machine for sale includes:
    1 – Capacitor Cabinet
    1 – Coil Prewired with 14′ cable and connectors
    1 – Set of jumpers and cables
    1 – CD with operating instructions, photos, precalibrated switch calculator, Other pertinent information
    1 – QSC 1850 HD Amplifier
    1 – Instek SFG 2004 Frequency Generator
    We paid $2000. Will sell for $1200 OBO.
    Contact Debbie at: nasgirl@ymail.com

#11502 Reply

Chris

I have a Longevity steam sauna for sale. Located in RI. Moving and selling the unit either alone or with ozone and o2 concentrator (so no need to fill or lug o2 canisters around) if interested email me at nfapps@gmail.com thanks. Chris

#11578 Reply

Jason

LOWERED COMBO PRICE: $5000 plus shipping from Houston, TX for both MWO Professional with Pelican Case and Magnetico Super Queen Sleep Pads. Originally purchased for total of $8700. firescope@gmail.com

DETAILS:
    MWO Professional with Pelican Case with inner foam. Great deal, only used for 3 months. All original paperwork included and has upgraded aluminum bases for coils.

Magnetico Super Queen Sleep Pads (20Gauss). Like new, used for only a couple of months in clean home and bedroom. 4 pieces each weighing 80lbs.

#11589 Reply

JERRY

Hi all. I am looking for an Ondamed machine with all the documentation in great condition.
    Thanks Jerry

#11590 Reply

Leslie Barnett

Hi Jerry,
    Let me know if you are still interested in an Ondamed machine. I am considering selling mine. It is in mint condition with all manuals. Best,
    Leslie

Leslie@BarnettWellnessConsulting.com

#11599 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Jason’s deal is a GOOD ONE people!

MWO + Magnetic Pad

#11670 Reply

Christina Savage

Hi Nancy,

I have an Ondamed machine for sale. Email me at christinasavage02@gmail.com if you are interested to buy.

Yours,

Christina Savage

#11722 Reply

Morgan

Hi:
    I have an Ondamed machine with all attachments, carrying case, and manuals purchased in 2012, and in great working condition purchased right before phycisians retirement.

#11734 Reply

jvan7

Hi Morgan,
    Can you give me more information – jvan7@shaw.ca
    thanks

#11791 Reply

Kath

Hi Lorena:
    Are you still interestedd in an Ondamed? I have a barely used Ondamed that was purchased by a physician in 2012 for his office prior to his retirement. It is in perfect working order, and has the manuals, and all of the attachments, along with its carrying case. Please let me know if you are still interested.

#11877 Reply

sherrylamb7

I am interested in a used Ondamed. You can contact me at my email sherrylamb7@cox.net.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
Reply To: Buy- Sell- Trade Used or New Health Equipment
Your information: