Home Page Forums The Tick Slayer Forum Buy- Sell- Trade Used or New Health Equipment

This topic contains 48 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jvan7 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

This thread is for those who have equipment that they are done using or would like to trade for something else. If you have something you bought and want to sell it or trade it post it here. Alternatively, if you are looking for an item, please come here and post what you want.

#10871 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

I have an MWO that is used from a former client of mine. I will attach some pics when I get it. Email us if you are interested.

#10879 Reply

alexandra Clark

I have an Ondamed, purchased 2012 for sale. One matrix, hand applicator and neck applicator. In perfect working condition. Has been very helpful in my battle against Lymes. Please contact me at email if interested.

#10896 Reply

Holly Chisholm

Alexandra, I’d be interested in purchasing an Ondamed. Can you send me more information. Thanks!

#10951 Reply

Debra Eeten

Richway biomat 7000 mx ONLY USED A FEW TIMES, BRAND NEW CONDITION
    $1000 PLUS SHIPPING

#10981 Reply

Nancy Buchner

Hi,
    I am interested in purchasing the Omnamed. Please let me know if it is still available.

Thanks, Nancy

#11022 Reply

Cindy

I have an extra Doug Coil box made by John Stolar. I purchase a second one because my daughter had Lyme too. But as an adult child, she knew better than Mom and never came to pick it up. I have used it and it works fine. It’s just the box mad you would need to purchase the other components. I paid 1300.00 and will sell it for 650.00. So if you’ve been thinking Rife, this is a good buy.

#11030 Reply

LGD

FREE!!! I have a Heart of Vermont OG Cotton twin futon mattress and mattress topper that would currently retail over $800. I never used them and must move them out of my unscented home. If you are in the vicinity of Derry NH and want to come and get them, please respond here with your email address(?) unless they are letting us pass info via Kim? Thanks.

#11037 Reply

Jason

Magnetico Super Queen Sleep Pads (20Gauss). Like new, used for only a couple of months in clean home and bedroom. Originally $3600, asking $2500 plus shipping from Houston, TX. 4 pieces each weighing 80lbs.

#11066 Reply

Lorena

Perry, I am interested in buying the ondamed, please let me know what is the cost on the used one you mentioned?.

#11079 Reply

Perry Fields
    Keymaster

Lorena,

That was not my post and I do believe it was sold. Otherwise they’d of contact you back!

Check back to see if there is more for sale here.

Safe summering,

Perry

#11093 Reply

Betsy

I have a professional massage table sized Biomat I am selling for $550 I paid $1650 for it. Shipping to be paid by the buyer which could be somewhere between $40-$100. But you can also pick it up if you live near Palo Alto CA. If it is shipped to you I will only charge the exact shipping fee and will provide the receipt so you know exactly what the shipping cost was.

I have the original box and storage suitcase that it came in. It is 2 years old in perfect condition. I always kept it in a waterproof cover the whole time it was in use. We are getting an infrared sauna but I don’t have the room for both. The Biomat is a great infrared device it saved my life when I didn’t have room for an infrared sauna (chronic lyme and toxic mold exposure). Great product! It looks like this but this is not my website: http://www.therichwaybiomat.com/biomat-professional.html

#11157 Reply

Jason

MWO Professional with Pelican Case with inner foam. Purchased for $5100 and am selling for $3750 + Shipping. Great deal, only used for 3 months. All original paperwork included and has upgraded aluminum bases for coils.

#11158 Reply

Jason

Wooden cased ozone machine. Originally $750, selling for $550 plus shipping. This is the version prior to Perry’s latest machine and was recently inspected and tuned by the manufacturer. Almost a year old and only used for 4 months.

#11246 Reply

leslie

Ondamed Machine available for sale. It is a little over one year old. It is in perfect condition. Please contact Leslie if you are interested at Leslie@BarnettWellnessConsulting.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
Reply To: Buy- Sell- Trade Used or New Health Equipment
Your information: