Conquer infectious disease?
Go back to a life without limits after having a devastating disease?
Live healthier and happier post-disease, than pre-disease?
These were questions, US Track and Field athlete, Perry Fields faced after struggling with autoimmune dysfunction and finally being diagnosed with Lyme disease. Falling ill at the 2005 US Track and Field Championships, Perry quickly learned her fate, but had no idea that her recovery would approach half a decade searching for the cure.
The Tick Slayer is the medical memoir about her detailed journey from a devastating infectious and autoimmune disease to a full recovery. Unwilling to accept the odds, she set forth on a remarkable journey, uncovering truths and providing much needed details on how she did it.
You Will Learn…
- How to recover from just about any chronic illness and stay out of the doctor’s office.
- Why the planning of a full recovery is crucial and what a typical plan for any autoimmune/infectious disease sufferer should look like.
- Alternative treatments that most people have never heard of- how they work, why they work and where you can get them!
- A detailed guide on test results that anyone with chronic illness can follow and understand. What to look for, what to ask for and how to make sense of your situation.
- Why the order of treatments is as important as the type of treatments.
- Why it’s important to trust your gut instincts and to seek guidance from resources outside of the medical realm.
You don’t need better genetics; you just need to know HOW. Discover this entertaining true story. Be inspired. Recover and get back to life!